My Layouts

Monday, January 28, 2008

$8 Glasses at Zenni Optical

So I broke my glasses again. It never fails, I lose the screw or something. And with my vision plan I only get glasses every 2 years. Now I only need to wear them when I'm on the computer, which is just about all the time. So I was looking at different sites and I found this site. Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! With prices like that why bother going to a big name site. I guess they can sell so cheaply because they manufacture the frames, no middleman & low advertising budget. So the consumer wins. And they have a wide selection of frames available. My pair was similar to this pair and at the Eye Doctors I paid a $25 deductible and an extra $30 for scratch resistant lens. So if you are in the market for glasses, check them out.












No comments: