My Layouts

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I actually slept in.....

For a change. Go figure. I think it's quite funny since in yesterday's post I said that I probably wouldn't be able to. Well, 9:30 is quite late for me and I'm rather pleased. But now I'm behind on my blogging. Oh well.

I have officially become a Guitar Hero addict. I went out and bought it yesterday for Shannon and I end up playing it most of the time yesterday. Turns out I'm pretty good at it. Well at least on the easier songs. ZZ Tops La Grange, kicked my butt. My left hand hurts still from having it around the neck of the guitar to play the notes. It may not be a wii, but I'll say it's about as addicted. I'll have to remember to thank my brother since he started the whole thing by getting one for my nephew. Here's a picture of him playing it on Christmas day and then a screen shot on his big screen plasma tv. I wasn't sure if the experience would be a lot different on a regular size tv. It is a bit, but not enough to keep me from playing it. I'm sure it'll get broken out real soon. I only got 2 pages done yesterday and I had hoped to get a few more than that. Maybe I just need a break and then my mojo will come back.
Don't forget about the chat at DST on Monday night, 11 pm EST with Heather Manning. Freebies and fun to be had for all. I'm gonna have to go grocery shopping for our dinner tomorrow night soon. Fun, fun, fun. Then it's laundry time and I still need to clean up all the Christmas wrapping paper stuff and put it away again for the season.
Enjoy the last Sunday of the year! Congrats to any Patriot fan's out there for their teams stellar season. Scrap happy everyone!!!

7 comments:

Karen (lindse) said...

What a cool TV! wow :)

Unknown said...

We have just got a wii for Christmas, but no Guitar Hero yet.

Anonymous said...

I slept in today too. I looked at the clock and said, it's 9??? ROFL I haven't tried that game, maybe I'll grab it one of these days. It looks like soo much fun!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun.

Kristine said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Dork dancing all over Diane's blog...just 'cuz I love ya!!!

Happy New Year darlin'!!!! Your mojo and mine are on vacation I think...LOL

Robin L said...

Now I want one : ( Looks like so much fun!

Patricia Hodge said...

We got Guitar Hero for Christmas and my DH is totally addicted. I haven't played it yet. We don't have a big plasma TV, so ours will have to do for now.