My Layouts

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Short today

Hi all. I'm gonna keep it short today, not much going on in my corner of the scrappin world. Still bummed about OAKS. Haven't sorted out what layouts I had done that I didn't put in any other galleries. Important lesson, don't put all your lo's in 1 gallery. Not that I want to, but if I was applying for a CT spot, I have a very incomplete gallery with big lapses between lo's. Didn't get to finish the page sitting on my computer screen last night. It's one for the Christmas book about my niece and her Disney Princess Christmas. Have you seen the font. Waltology (I think that's the name). Too fun for those Disney pages.

If you missed Heather's chat on New Years Eve, you missed getting this great mini kit. But she has it in her store at PDW. So go check it out. And while you're there, check out her I Wanta Scrap About Me Challenge there for January. It's a good one.

I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday. I really like these short work weeks. Almost wish they all could be that way. Have a great day and scrap happy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that kit of Heather, soo cute:) And hope all are well there, Diane! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Xo~

Azrood said...

I'm so with you on the short week! Today is my first and only day at work this week!!! :)

It is sad that OAKS is closing. That was one of the first sites that drew me into digi.

Mary said...

Darn missed everything on NY's I was hangin with the family so I guess I win regardless, LOL

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to keep DST as my main gallery for that exact reason, but I started uploading to MSA because I want to know that I have my stuff in places I can find it. LOL But, I only have 2 layouts over there yet.

I used to have a lot at TDS then they closed down. I have some at Oaks, and some at PDW, and some at - crud, SSD. I think that's it. maybe?

Have a great day!!!!!

Carolyn Albro said...

I'm excited for Friday too **sigh**

This is the first I've heard about OAKS, guess I'm living under a rock LOL

Sara E said...

yep... I think alot of us will be sad about OAKS for a while

it seems like the designers are split amongst Gotta Pixel, Digital Freebies, Purple Paper Flowers, SBB, and a few others

absolutartist1 said...

These short weeks are great - except for the short paychecks!! LOL Meant to say the other day I love the new header!

I counted my links the other night, and I have LOs posted at 25 sites... ALL of them are at 3S, but there are various ones at 24 others!!! I need help! LOL Better luck with the scrapping tonight! [hugs]