My Layouts

Saturday, November 3, 2007

It's NDSD- National Digital Scrapbooking Day!!!!

And here I am up before the sun, trying to get in my share of the sales and challenges before I leave to go up north to see the girls!!! Wow, is this gonna be a GREAT day!. I'm gonna keep this short, cuz I'm sure that you'd rather be shopping or chating or celebrating, lol.

Please stop by One of a Kind Scrapz and participate in the challenge I set up. I love doing lyric challenges! And this one is my favorite, because I'm in charge. I choose "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat. Have you heard this song yet? It's a catchy little song, I can't get enough of it. Check it out here on YouTube. Click the ad below to be taken to where the challenge is. There's also a great scavenger hunt for a beautiful full kit.


Scrapbook bytes is having a QP exchange challenge for DSD too. Wanta see mine? Here it is, it's the first full one I've ever done. Not too bad, if you ask me, but wow there are some awesome! awesome QP's over at SBB. It's a great collab kit. Go check it out.

Don't forget about Heather's grab bag over at Plain Digital Wrapper. Buy $5 worth of her stuff and get the grab bag. It's got this awesome kit in it. You want this kit.

I gotta go shop, hope you all have an enjoyable weekend. Play a few games and chat with everyone for me.

Until next time, scrap happy! Diane

6 comments:

doloro said...

DSD is a blast isn't it! Festivities have already begun on the other side of the world - so much to do so little time!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous QP woman! And awesome challenge! Did you have fun spending? You'll have to enable me later! LOL

Have fun with the girls!!! Lots o pics!

Anonymous said...

Diane, I have a great idea!! I love lyric challenges, too, and I host one at JFTSOI, but nobody will play with me. :-( I'll do your if you do mine! I'm doing "All you need is love" by the Beatles this month.
C'mon down!
Have a Grrrrreat day!

Leigh said...

Hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely going to stop by to check on Heather's stuff:) Happy DSD! And enjoy your weekend:)

absolutartist1 said...

Wish I had the $$ to spend on all these DSD specials...

Awesome QP! I haven't even felt like making any of those lately other then the Xmas card... I'm hoping to get to some challenges after I get home. :)

That song makes me laugh, but I didn't know her name!