My Layouts

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

November 1st - only 55 more days

Say it isn't so....Christmas will be here before we know it. I actually bought my first Christmas gift yesterday. Shhhhh. don't tell BF, it's an Ohio State shirt. hehe I get him at least 1 each year. Well it was 50% off. Can't beat that! Especially if they keep winning.

I got to play around with Fantacy's new kit last night. I love her stuff so much that I get really paranoid about what I turn out with it. I did 3 and this one I really liked. The other 2 will have to be tweaked. That's my niece Addi. I'm so excited I'm going to see them this weekend. That means lots more photos to scrap. Anyway go check out Fantacy's new kit. You can get it in papers, elements or complete kit.



Here's a 2 page set I did for the November Theme- Family, pages over at Scrappers Daily Dose with Nov. sponsor Michelle Pieters Summer Sunset collection. The photos aren't the greatest, but it was a good time and family is all you got sometimes. But I really enjoyed the kit and plan to do a few more pages with it.

Saturday is National Digital Scrapbooking Day. Yeah we got our own day! Now what does that mean???? SHOPPING!!!! And chats, and challenges and freebies!!!!! So I've compliled a list of things going on in the digi world. I won't be at too many of them Sat. since I'm going up north to see the kids (yeah!!!) but I want you all to be there for me (shop for me too! lol)

OAKS (one of a kind scrapz) is going all out all weekend. There will be a storewide 30% off sale running Fri. - Sun. Chats and challenges too. Great prizes and lots of fun to be had.

Scrapbook-Bytes is having chats starting at 6 and running til midnight. They will have challenges and freebies too. Plus they will have great sales in their store.

Digiscrapinfo is running a contest with Kodal & ACDSee where you can win a printer or software.

Digital Freebies is having a sale, running chats and contests and some giveaways.

A Cherry on Top will be running chats and challenges from 8 am to 8 pm. And they are having a pre-party chat on Friday at 8 pm.


KB & Friends has chats going on from noon to 7 pm along with challenges.


PolkadotPotato will have challenges running with great prizes.

The DigiChick will have chats and challenges all day along with prizes given out.


Nuts4Digi will have chats and challenges- looks like they're giving away a camera too.

Scrapbookgraphics is having an all day festival. Chats, freebies and "scrapbook tennis" (someone's gotta tell me what this is).


PlainDigitalWrapper will have 3 promotions running Nov. 1 - 3 - Dollar Days, Calendar Creator release and a spend $10 drawing.


Scrapbook Elements is having a pizza party challenge, you have to sign up for this by Friday.

I'm sure there's more going on. Check you favorite site to see what they're doing and then pop into a site you're not familiar with and do something new and different. It's a great way to meet new friends.

No one had freebies up yet and it's getting close to the time I need to leave for work. I have to figure out this freebie thing and how I can make it work for everyone.

Until next time, scrap happy!
Diane

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THOSE LAYOUTS!
That pink one I had to look at a second time, I did a pink one last night almost that exact shade, and changed papers at the last minute! LOL.. Great minds think alike?

~Bunny

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the information for NSD...we have a special sale going on too at the garden...I'll have to get that info to you....I love those LO's..and btw, how is your cousin's BF doing? Havent heard any updates lately. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I'm done Christmas shopping. Teehee! LOL they are all in boxes piled in the crib. You know the baby doesn't use her bed, might as well make it useful! LOL The kids think that Santa Clause drops off presents for parents to help wrap because he is so overworked, then he picks them up when he drops off the kids stuff. LOL

Awesome on the sales!!!!

Anonymous said...

The layouts are GREAT, don't be paranoid, just be you! But I know how you feel, when I get an awesome kit to work with, I just want to do it justice, and I feel like I've failed it and the designer if I don't just LOVE what I made.
I don't think you get enough thanks for all your great info. I know I don't thank you enough. So, THANK YOU!!! Diane rules!

Jane/Wags said...

What a beautiful layout of your niece!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow - great NDSD list.

absolutartist1 said...

You're late?!?! I didn't even make it over here 'til I read your comment! LOL

Great list - ty! I'll have to see what I can sneak in on Saturday!

GORGEOUS LO of your niece, and I really like the Family one as well!

Lilbirdscrap said...

Good Lord! Not sure if I will be able to do any Christmas shopping this year or not. It always comes so fast and I pretty much NEVER have any money! (Even with 2 jobs) Hmmmmf!!!!