My Layouts

Friday, November 2, 2007

Finally Friday!!!

Yeah, it's Friday. Not only the start of the weekend but the start of the NDSD celebration. Keep an eye out for chats and sales, lots are starting today. The majority of the celebration will be tomorrow. If you missed it yesterday, there's a small list of what's going on at different sites around Digi world, scroll down to yesterdays post. Ok, I'm a little bit behind here due to lots of reasons, some my fault, some not my fault. So lets' get the info out now.


Don't forget to join Kelli - Tallula Moon Designs at 3 Scrapateers tomorrow night for her regularly scheduled "My Favorite Things" chat.


Heather Manning is now selling at Plain Digital Wrapper as well as at her new store. She will have grab bag up at PDW this weekend for NDSD that has this killer winter kit in it in her fab grunge style. I just got my hands on it last night and it is awesome. I can't show you a preview cuz I don't know if it's a closed grab bag or not. But if you're a fan of Heather's (aren't we all) get this grab bag!


Now Yen had this on her blog yesterday, and I may be taking liberties by snagging it, but she said she was passing it on to Diane, so I snagged it. I just like passing them on, but it seems that I keep passing it to the same people. So here goes: Cate, Kristine, Dawne,Heather, Andrea. Ha now you can't pass it on to those people but spread the lovin. Actually there are tons of blogs that I love to read and I forgot quite a few of them.
Check out the One of a Kind Scrapz free with purchase for the first part of the month. It's a gorgeous collab kit. And remember that OAKS is having a 30% off sale storewide that starts today. All sorts of grab bags over there and don't forget about Fantacy's new kit.

Stop by Dawne's blog to find out what is going on at the Garden for NDSD. It's a great deal and they also have a collab. kit.

These were the only 2 freebies that were up when I went a freebie hunting. I'm still working on an idea on how to showcase the freebies better. It will be sometime after I get back from vacation. I'll be gone from next Wed. to the following Tues.
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Get lots of scrappin done, lots of shoppin done and have fun! Until next time, scrap happy!
Diane



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great summary of all the stuff going on this weekend!

Have a great one!!

Lisa Habisreutinger said...

Thanks for the great summary!

Anonymous said...

You know what, I hate NSD! haha Because it will make you spend a ton and as for me who only makes pages once in a while it can be sad..lol And yup, you're an amazing blooger! :D

Xo~

Neverland Scraps said...

Wow awesome freebies, great sales/deals happening this week!!

Woohooo to Heather selling at PDW!

Neverland Scraps said...

To answer your question that you posted on my blog "Assuming Im a military wife" Yes I am, my husband is currently deployed. This weekend we are celebrating 2 months of his 18 month deployment! Its been an adventure. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Great job as always, and I cannot WAIT to get my hands on Heather's bag! Yeah, I said it that way on purpose, I'm being cheeky today.
Thanks for the award, I'll get it out this afternoon. I'm all in suspense because the man is coming to work on our phone lines any minute!
Have an AWESOME weekend, Diane!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Diane.....great information as always...be sure to come by the garden and get that collab kit at least!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the info. I am so gonna have fun tonight and tomorrow!

absolutartist1 said...

Ha! I beat you to the comments today! :P

Thanks - again - for the award! It's nice to know you're appreciated... Of course, I think I still have to pass the last one on... LOL

BTW - did you check out my newest link section on my blog?? Look who's posted in it for December! Yeah!!!

Murphy's Law said...

wow. fun stuff.