My Layouts

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blah Tuesday

Blah, blah,blah that's what today is. Frost on the windows, but I knew about it early enough that I ran out to warm up the car so I wouldn't have to scrap windows. Tried to get blogger to work faster, while the car heated up. Should have known better. The car ran for 15 minutes while I tried to get the freebies for those who requested it. Now I'm on empty and the price of gas skyrocketed to almost $3.00. WHY???? The fluctuation in gas prices is the one great mystery I'll never understand. Don't get me started.

Here are some layouts I've been working on lately.
Credits: Daddy Long Johns papers by Blythe Evans from Oct. Grab Bag; Frame by Victoria Feemster Ribbons & Raffia from Oct. Grab Bag; Out of the box template by Ann Marie from Oct. Grab Bag; Flowers by Michelle Pieters from Summer Sunset; Flowers by Diamante Designs from Schones Blumen III; Yesterday News Alpha by Blythe Evans from Oct. Grab Bag; Swirls by AfriDigiDiva

Credits: Alicia by Lauraskathi

Credits: Isabel by Lauraskathi

Credits: Alicia papers by Lauraskathi; template Bling by KimB Designs; Bling by Sarah Van Dyke; Swirls by Dani B; Twinkle overlay by Dawn Wilson.


Well I asked about freebies and some of you wanted them. So here they are. If they are not up by the time I post my blog, they will be added the next day. However, the links will still take you to the blog and you can see what the have that's new.





Tomorrow I'm working at the office up north and the computer connection there is horrible. If I have time I'm gonna try to pull together a NDSD schedule, even though I'm gonna miss it.

Until next time, scrap happy!
Diane

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG totally agree with you on petrol way out of control. But On a happy note awesome layouts!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya ... it's $2.95 here per gallon. It's gotten so that I can't afford to go anywhere! Sitting at home on my computer is a good alternative to having to pay ludicrous gas prices :P Have a great day, Diane .. and happy scrapping! those layouts are lovely!

Leigh said...

Morning! Gas is ridiculous! Don't get me started either! Thanks for the freebies!

Anonymous said...

Gas is CRAZY right now! I can't remember how much, cuz Pato filled up last time, but it's close to 3 here right now too.

Beautiful layouts!!!! You always do such wonderful work! Someone would be lucky to have you on their CT. *ahem* ROFL

Have an awesome day Diane!

Anonymous said...

I hate that gas went up...what is that about???? Seems like every single time the news does a story about it...it goes up. And for the holidays...it isnt the holidays yet...uggggg.

I love the layouts, :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Diane, ((((((Hugs)))))) you sound grumpy today. Your LO's are gorgeous! I wish you were on MY CT. Wait, I don't have one. Oh well. I hope your day gets less frustrating!
Andrea

Erin said...

Oh I hate gas price fluctuation!

Love your LOs and thanks for the freebie list!

Unknown said...

UGH! It's a mystery to me too! lovely layouts! Thanks for sharing the freebies!

absolutartist1 said...

Awesome job on the LOs! Love how you moved the journaling for Tyler!

Gas jumped to $3.14 here overnight... TY for the freebies! :)