My Layouts

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Monday already?????

Ugh, there was frost on the car windows this morning. Summer is offically gone. Wow, I can't believe how the weekend flew by! And what a sad, sad weekend it was. The end of camping season is always a bummer, but I had a migrane Sat. night and didn't really get to enjoy the last night. I did manage to get rid of it in time to watch my Buckeyes beat the pants off of Penn State. Only 3 more critical games to do. Each one will be a doozy.

I got some good news right before I left work on Friday night. I was chosen to be a part of the Scrapz Pack over at One of A Kind Scrapz. It's gonna be a great gig, lots of fab people hanging out over there. All new challenges are coming up starting in Nov. And there are a lot of wonderful designers over there that I'm looking forward to getting to know. You'll get to see some of them here. So now I'm stretched to my limit with my 3 CTs, Heather, Kelli & Fantacy- posting at OAKS and Scrappers Daily Dose. But I'm a happy scrapper!

Speaking of designers, I want you to be the first to get a peek at Fantacy's newest kit!
Feral Faeries will be available at One of a Kind Scrapz soon. Keep an eye out for it. That adorable girl in the photos is her daughter, Chloe or Tink as she's called. I've seen some of this kit and can't wait to get my hands on it!

Here are 2 layouts I did with Fantacy's Hallow-Tween and Fraidy Cat kits. These pictures were taken at the Halloween party we went to on Friday night. It was a costume party (as you can tell) but we didn't have a chance to pull together anything good, so we went as "Happy Campers" lol. It was a lame excuse.


Congrats to Andrea (Boyerville Scraps) for getting her first designing gig. She's selling over at Art & Scrap Designs. Click on the preview to be taken to her store.

So I'm curious. Do any of you go and download the freebies I post from here or do you go to the bigger sites and get them all at once? I'm thinking I may end up with 2 posts, one personal and the other one the list of freebies. I like to promote my friends and other designers but I wonder if there's really a need for them with the main bloggers out there with 100s in their blog roll. I just added a blogroll to expand my listings, but now I'm thinking twice. Tell me how you feel about it. It seems that blogger is having issues this morning, so until they get it so I can upload previews, there will be no freebie list. Let me know if you miss it.
It's freezing here! The heat was off in the office all weekend so I've got my little space heater cranked full blast. I'm not a good winter person. But I'm lovin the leaves and the colors they are now. The fall viewing season is in full blast here.
Until next time, scrap happy!
Diane







10 comments:

Sara E said...

yay yay yay!!!
congrats on becoming a Scrapz Pack girl!

and...congrats to your Buckeyes....again!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Yep, summer's over here too, frost dang near every morning...course, I live in the country at about 5900 ft elevation, so that could have SOMETHING to do with it..lol

Great layouts, they're really cute!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME on the Scrapz Pack! That's great Diane! Congrats!

And I'm glad you migraine went away in time to watch your Buckeyes! Congrats on that too!!!!

It was flippin' freezing this morning here too!

On the freebies, I really don't have time to get them anymore. LOL Plus, between the grab bags, Blythe, Micheline, and myself, unless something is really unusual, I usually know I won't scrap with it, so I don't snag as much anymore.

TTYL woman!

Anonymous said...

Diane! You have to go back and look at the picture of the mannequin if you were there before I edited it. It had me rolling. LOL Maybe it's just my twisted sense of humor. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was so cold this morning I had to put on a sweatshirt, and we turned on the heater. Which means it will be hot as blazes in this room later.
Personally I like your site for freebies, because although I give thanks to digifree, they are too big for me to scan through, ever. But I'm also kinda with Heather, I have so much stuff to work with that I don't download anywhere near the stuff I used to. But THANKS for putting up the freebies of mine you have, I've been ever so grateful, and THANKS for putting up my kit preview! Wahoo!

Anonymous said...

Summer's ALL done. I had to scrape the window of the van yesterday morning and this morning too!!
Congrats on the Scrapz Pack! You'll have fun with that one :) No freebies?? C'mon Diane .. you're the only one that lists me *giggles*

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to have you on the Scrapz Pack Team! Fantacy's new kit is awesome! Thanks for sharing it :)

absolutartist1 said...

Congrats, gal!!! I saw the announcement over at DST! I'd thought about it, but decided that was just stretching me toooooo far! LOL

No freebies?? :( I tend to just stick with my circle at this point, but you round them up so nicely! (Can I beg a little more?!?)

Definitely frost here. It's the 2nd time, but the last time was before our warm snap... Don't think that's going to happen again! LOL

Anonymous said...

You gotta do the freebie list...I so look forward to seeing it. Have a great day, and like PurpleFrog says....you're the only one that lists them.... :)

Flergs said...

Hey there!

I have a question. Did my photo curl actions work in Elements? I am trying to find out and I know you use PSE and you downloaded them. Please let me know?

BTW I have a secret freebie for halloween!

Have a great day!!