My Layouts

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Let's do the time warp again!!!

I woke up in the middle of the night in a strange bed, in a strange room and I'm lovin it. No, I'm at my brothers visiting. Gotta love it when you can snag his laptop and check out all the various things that are going on in the Digi world without you. But I think the coolest thing of all is I just watched a time warp. It was about 1"45 when I logged on, but wasn't sure if it was pre or post DST (daylight savings time) so when his clock said 1:59, I stopped and watched it for a minute. And I lost an hour, or did I gain one? I can never figure it out. But here's the PSA - check the batteries in the smoke detectors! And check your clocks too.

Did ya have fun for NDSD? I did get to check out a few sites before I left yesterday. I love the ones who gave away a kit to be used in a challenge. Especially since I really didn't do any, bwahahaha. I'm hoping that I can still catch a few sales tonight but since I really don't have the $$$ I should stay away from em.

Well, guess that I need to go and try to get some sleep. I'm sure the kids will be up early. Pictures tomorrow!!!

Hope everyone enjoys their day!
Scrap Happy!!!
Diane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck were you doing up at that hour, Diane?? Were you having fun? Hope so! Take care and I'll talk to ya soon! And don't forget, you owe me a challenge lo- but you have the whole month to do it, so don't worry! :-)

absolutartist1 said...

I know the feelin'! Can't wait to see the pics!

Wow! That reminds me - I didn't see Rocky Horror Picture Show at all this Halloween...