My Layouts

Saturday, October 6, 2007

TGIS



Thank God it's Saturday! Even though I still have to go into work today, it's a short day- only 4 hours and it's OT. I had a few minutes this morning, so I thought I'd go ahead and get this going. The thing is, not too many of my regulars have posted their blogs yet. Guess they believe in sleeping in on Saturday mornings. I envy them. :)











Look what Yen sent me. Isn't she just the sweetest!!!!! You should check out her blog - here Not only is she sweet, but she's an awesome photographer, a fabulous scrapper, wonderful mommy who's also preggers now but her blog is wonderful. There's so much on it. Don't just read the first post, read them all. I'm going to think on who to pass this along to. I know a few, but want to make sure I don't forget anyone. Check back tomorrow to see who I nominate.







I was able to work on a couple of layouts. I've had such creative block lately it seems and I've not been happy with anything I create. I'm still not sure about these, but since they're in the gallery at SBB, I've taken the plunge. Thought I'd share them here to.










This one is for my CT gig over at Scrappers Daily Dose This months sponsor is Traci Murphy Designs. I love these rich red papers, and the flower doodle really is cool. The swirls are by


Dani B Designs and are just one of the many things I was able to pick out from her store with my Queen of Chatterbox prize. Also the page tear is by Zmapft! (which no matter what, I can never



seem to spell right. Her stuff is always wonderful to work with. You can get it at SBB also.






Flergs (megan) left a comment yesterday that she didn't know what a Buckeye was. I'm sure that there are several people who don't. The Buckeye is the official tree of the State of Ohio and it has a nut that falls off it. For some reason, way back when college football first started, The Ohio State University chose that as it's mascot. So when I say I'm a Buckeye, I'm a proud supported of the Ohio State football team. (They have another night game tonight vs. Purdue). Now I grew up in Michigan, my family still lives there and are big U of M fans. We did a family photo with them in U of M gear and me & my BF in our Ohio State shirts. My niece looked just so adorable in her little cheerleader outfit, that I could easily overlook the colors on it. hehehehe Anyway, the layout above was made with Miss Tiina's Vibrant Pack papers, also one of the MANY items chosen as part of my prize pack from SBB. The swirls are by Lori Wiley - Diamante Designs, another goodie.















Here's a list of freebies, some new and some from yesterday. Click on the preview to go to their blogs. Don't forget to leave some lovin.

































Don't forget, if you're free tonight at 9PM EST, stop by 3 Scrapateers for Tallula Moon Designs "My Favorite Things" chat. Tonight is hertiage photos and there's an awesome participation freebie.




Until next time - GO BUCKS!!!! and scrap happy!


**-Diane












































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great list!!! TY!

absolutartist1 said...

Mornin'! Sleeping in - what's that???? LOL

Another great list, and thanks for the mention! :)

Donna B. Miller said...

I'm pretty glad it's Saturday, too. Thanks for the freebies list.