My Layouts

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Shopping Spree & a freebie list

Hi all,
I had such a blast yesterday. I mentioned that I had won the Queen of Chatterbox contest over at ScrapBook-Bytes for September. What I didn't know until later in the day was the scope of the prize I won. There were 9 designers that gave me gift certificates to their stores. Talk about a kid in the candy store. I was in the shop all day long, drooling over this and drooling over that. It was really hard to choose because there was just sooooo many cool things to choose from. I'm sure you'll be seeing lot of the new stuff in the layouts in the future. I still have 3 designers to go. I was uploading all night long last night. I still managed to get a few layouts done though, so I'll show you those after the freebies.


Wednesday is Humpday and to help us get over the hump, the designers at DSO do a blog freebie. Here are some previews from the Humpday Hunnies. Click on preview to go to blog.




These are the one's that are up on the blogs this morning. I'll edit this from work to add the others. lol

Have you seen Susan's (Raspberry Road Designs) Take Care kit. It's an awesome kit she's done from fan requests. It's a great kit for scrapping the Nurses in your life. Check it out.

Check out the Halloween kits from my designers- Kelli at Tallula Moon & Fantacy Scrappin Hillbilly Sweetpea Designs.

Don't forget about the RAK promotion for Tallula Moon Designs, you could get Kelli's kit.
Grab her fan blinkie, add it to you sig line and let me know where you're sporting it at. Since the one here is acting funny, if you want one, email me at carjaziscraps "at" gmail "dot" com.

Here are 2 layouts I did last night with Scrappin Hillbilly's Fraidy Cat & Hallowtween papers.




The card above was made with Jessica David's template from the OAKS template challenge.
Check out Fantacy's blog for a great desktop freebie made with her kit.

One last preview and I want your opinion on it. I made a word art overlay and thinking about adding it to the freebie list. Here it is.


Ok, it's later than I thought and I gotta jump in the shower. I'll edit at work and add in more freebie previews.



Ok pet peeve of the day: How come I can train my man to drop the seat but he can't seem to replace the roll of toliet paper????? Seriously now. And of course, he's always gone when he does this. grrrrr

Until next time, scrap happy!

**-Diane

5 comments:

Flergs said...

Yay I'll have to add this blog to my faves. Thanks for getting a fab list together for us all!

Anonymous said...

As always, you get a great list together....love those layouts, too!! Have an awesome day Carjazi..see you tomorrow! ~off to get freebies~

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool prize! Watch out hard drive! I'm giving you a shout out on the blog today, and am working up something fun for you. Keep your eyes open! Although I have to warn you, it's nothing as cool as the present you gave me, but then who knows what the future holds!!
MMMMwaaaahahahahaha!

absolutartist1 said...

Awesome list again! Thanks for stopping by!

I love your overlay! (FYI - there is a typo "it's" should be "it".) Let me know when you offer it up! I'll have a new freebie on Saturday's post. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! You've been busy,Dianne!:) Have a great day!