My Layouts

Thursday, October 4, 2007

See what boredom can do.....


Ok, wasn't really in a scrapping kind of mood, nothing was working in the forums and I just couldn't leave any love. I had gotten something uploaded from my photobucket acct. and then something caught my eye. It was a Snoopy Halloween thingy. I tried and tried to get it to fit on my blog along the side. As you can see it's not there. I ended up browsing through phtotbucket and picking out some stuff I kinda liked or thought was funny. Once I got them all here, I thought wow, I wonder how this would effect the copywrite and digital piracy issues. As you can see, I kept them all here. Now my question is are photos (and other stuff like this) that are available on sites like photobucket without copywrite issues? Am I breaking the "digital piracy" code? How can you tell who to actually credit on stuff like this. Everything on this page is on photobucket at least 3 different times with as many posters. Now, I understand if I had seem something scraprelated or that could have been done by a scrap designer, I would have searched out the correct credits or left it alone. But didn't someone work hard on all of these? Don't they deserve the credit? Was it just passed along in an email, someone saw it, liked it and took it for their email? Ok. enough with my rambelings. Go ahead and look at all the others I found. You know you want to. If I get too much response that I'm out of line by leaving them here, I will go ahead and pull the post. I'm bored and in a bad mood.



























Until next time, scrap happy.












































































































































































































































































































































No comments: