My Layouts

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I want to yell this from the rooftops!


Hi ya'all! I have just the most amazing news. Fantacy from Scrappin Hillbilly - SweetPea designs has asked ME to be on her CT. I am so thrilled! Fantacy was one of the first people i got to know when I started scrapping. Her encouragement has been constant. Not only is she a sweetie, but she's a fantastic designer. I love her designs, they are not your ordinary stuff. Take a look at some of the stuff she has over at OAKS.


And there are 2 Oct. calendars on her blog - you can pick them up for free!!! Click the preview to go there. Anyway, I am SO excited to get my hands on her new stuff. She just released it over the weekend at OAKS. Check it out and watch for some new layouts to be posted here.
Look what I got Friday from my other favorite designer Heather.


Isn't she just the sweetest! Thank you SO much Heather! Now to spread the love. Now when I first saw this, I had to laugh because Heather sent one already to KimB Designs. I adore her blog. She never fails to make me laugh with her antics. So while I'll mention her here, I have 3 others that I really want to spread the love to. I love, love, love Susan's Raspberry Road Designs and her fabulous creations. I'm sure that everyone does, so she gets a mention too.

Cate has been a great supporter of my new blog. She just did her first freebie design. I love looking at her newest layouts and she always is so positive in her blog. So she's one of my 3.

Boyerville Scraps - Andrea also has been wonderful and stops by all the time. She also has some awesome freebies on her blog. Good luck in the design contest! Your fall kit is fab.

Also the ladies over at Digital Scrap Garden - Purplefrog & Ladybug Graphix. They just started up a new site and it's wonderful! Both have stopped by to lend their support. So I want to show mine for them. Go and check out their new community Digital Scrap Garden. They have some great challenges and posting rewards. I loved the photo challenge for Sept./ Oct. Do a layout of your pet and get this. I love the paw prints. I scrap so many photos of my dogs, that I love anything related to or designed especially for dogs. Join the community, post your layout and get this great gift. Sounds like a great deal to me.

Ok, just one more thing to show you today. It's the most recent layout I did. Click it for credits.
Well I'm off to play. Until next time - scrap happy!
**Diane

8 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

Awesome news, Diane!!! And, TY for the award! You are too sweet!

I was beginning to think you'd taken a(well deserved) day off! Have a great night! [hugs]

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:D woot!!! girl you sure know how to make someone feel special!!!! I am just so happy and so honored you accepted :)....HUGGLES! hopefully i will catch you on here later today ;) I have a volunteer responsibility for "book fair" at eli's school today so I won't be on til later....you are a doll!!!! just keep shouting :P
smiles!
**oh yeah, we NEED to work on the 21st!!!!**

Anonymous said...

Sweet on the new CT! Congrats! I've always liked her work!

Off to check out the other sites you linked!

Have a great day Diane!

Donna B. Miller said...

Congrats on your new CT gig. That's wonderful. The photo of the sunset is just amazing. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Congrats congrats, that is just super!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Diane! I love those designs from fantacy...and congrats on your "excitement". That is so cool. Can't wait to see you at the garden!! Take care and talk at you tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Diane!!
Thank you so much for the mention in your blog! We're so happy that you like it there with us. Building a happy community is our main goal :)
And CONGRATULATIONS on your CT offer! That's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

You rawk, Diane! I think you may be the only person who actually READS my blog, instead of just snaggin' freebies (which is fine, too!)
Thanks!
Congrats on the Fantacy CT gig, I love how original she is, and have snagged some freebies from her. I love her "A Different Kind of Fantacy" freebie with the glitter wings and paper crown. You'll have fun working with her!