My Layouts

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

Hi there,
I can't believe how fast the year has gone, but why is it only Tuesday? It feels like it should be Friday already and I haven't even gone into work yet. I have a feeling it's going to be a long week. grrr.
Did I tell you that my Shutterfly calendar came in the mail? Well it did and I must say I was pretty pleased with the way it turned out considering it was my first attempt. You can definately tell the difference between the photos taken with my cheap Sony and my brother's almost professional Nikon. Big difference. I'll have to make sure that if I do it again next year, I use pictures from the same camera. Most likely his. I know my mom will be pleased and that's all that matters. I kinda wish I had done another one for me, but oh well. Next year I'll know to hunt up codes on Ebay.
Check out Heather's new kit. Flashy New Year. Isn't it the coolest. I have the perfect picture in mind for this kit, but darned if I can find it. And that is killing me cuz without that photo, I can't scrap this kit. Does that ever happen to you? You see in your head exactly how you want your lo to look but something is missing. Well, when it's the photo, it's bad. I'm hunting for that one and trying to find another but I'm stubborn and can't get past the missing photo. Anyway, go pick up this kit at Plain Digital Wrapper. You'll love it too.
Remember I told you that Fantacy was working on a new Christmas kit too. Well, here's Santa's Vintage Susupenders. You can pick this up at Designing-moments.net. And here is just one of the fabulous layouts that Fantacy did with her new kit. Isn't it awesome! To me it looks like the cover of a store bought Christmas card.
And here is my layout using it and her Feral Faeries kit. That's Em after her first Christmas. Plum tuckered out she was. And just what are Sugarplums anyway?
Well, looks like I've gotta get ready to go into work. Hope you all have a great day!!!
Until next time, scrap happy.

7 comments:

Kristine said...

You mean it's only Tuesday?! Man you sure know how to depress a wench! LMAO

Hope your having a great day!

Will send a funny later on for ya!

*Mwah*

Carolyn Albro said...

No hun, not even close to Friday I'm sorry to say : (

I'm glad to hear that the calendar turned out, I'm sure mom will love it and as you said, that's all that matters : )

The kits look great, I remember seeing the New Year one on Heather's blog. She does some great stuff. And all in PSP that's what's inspiring.

Hope you have a good TUESDAY and see ya soon : )

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Darling layouts!

Love the overlays and the suspenders and that NY's kit! Too cool!

Azrood said...

I'm glad your calendar turned out well! I've done mine through Shutterfly for a couple of years now and I think they do a good job. Of course, I totally forgot about the $50 gift certificate I had when I ordered mine this year!!! Oh well, it will come in handy next year, lol. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

You just keep that snow to yourself man! I heard we have more coming. Blech! LOL

I'm really proud of how that kit turned out!

Wow on that layout with the kitty. You're right! It does look like a store bought card.

And you're layout is gorgeous!!!!!

absolutartist1 said...

Hee-hee! I'm Blinky Angel-Pants!

You are more than welcome for the help! After 4 years of tech support over the phone I should now how to steer a person! LOL

I thought I'd hopped over here yesterday... sorry I didn't post. I'll have to stop back later when the boss is in a sitting to mark down that list of challenges... I forgot to make my list when I got home 'cause I was exhausted! [hugs]

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

Love the idea of a calendar - going to have to check that out. Great layouts