My Layouts

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Great deals on printer ink cartridges

If you're anything like me, you love to print photos and layouts out on your own printer. Just to have a copy, even if it's not professional grade quality. After all, not every layout needs a professional print. But that takes a lot of ink and I find myself going through it very quickly. It's always sticker shock for me to go into a store, even that discount mega store to grab a new ink cartridge. I found this site, Inkjetdeals.info and wanted to share it with you. It lists several online stores that offer deep discounts on ink cartridges. It also list coupons that are available for the different stores. I also liked that it has several articles of interest about ink cartridges and printers. My particular favorite was Seven Tips for Saving Ink. Check it out, buy compatible printer ink cartridges, and plan ahead for your ink refill needs. I'm glad I did.

1 comment:

IToutsour said...

allways buy original ink cartridge and print quality photos.

------------------------
Don't waste money on Printer Ink. Save up to 65% on toner cartridges, ink cartridges and printer supplies. http://www.concordsupplies.com