My Layouts

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas pictures

I was able to get my pictures uploaded late last night after dinner with Shannon's family. There are so many of them and I took the 35 mm with me and shot about 6 rolls with it. I'm going to have those developed today. I picked out a few to show you.

A sleeping angel.

Opening gifts on Christmas morning.

Josh made out big time, but I think this was more for my brother. It's a blast and I think we're getting one.


Em helped decorate the tree this year at home and my moms. Her favorite saying is "No, it's MY job". Let's see if she feels that way in a few years when it's her turn to do the dishes.
She has her own sense of style and loves to play dress up, especially with her Princess clothes.
Shannon with Addi. She's such a good baby.
Em and I made sugar cookies for Santa. I'll have to tell you the story about them tomorrow.
And yet another shot of Addi. Isn't she beautiful?
There are hundreds of photos. I ran back to Target yesterday on my lunch to get more of the Shutterfly stuff that was on sale (if you missed it, read yesterday's post below after the ad). Here's a rundown of what I got for Christmas this year.
2 Kitchen Aid Saute pans from Shannon
A digital photo frame preloaded with photos
A digital ornament that holds 60 photos
A hand made Christmas ornament, made by Em
An Ohio State Sweatshirt
An emerald necklace with matching earrings
gift cards to Kohl's and Starbucks
All in all, it was a good Christmas. Hope yours was too. I'm hoping with all the photos, I can find my mojo. Mom loved the calendar and cried when she opened it. My SIL parents were there too on Christmas morning and her father was so impressed with it. (Which really validated it, cuz mom had to love it). I'm redoing 2 pages of it with her parents instead of my mom and she'll have them shipped to her house. So that's what I'll be doing this weekend, scrapping all day (hopefully).
Well, looks like it's about time for work. Hope ya all have an awesome day. I could really get used to these 3 day work weeks, but probably not short checks. Can't believe it's Thursday already. Scrap happy!!


9 comments:

Flergs said...

Love love love the photos!! That's what I like to see, real photos of real families!! And kids with smiling faces.

How cool is that guitar hero!!!

Hope you all had an awesome day.

Petra said...

great photos, looks like you had a great time all together~!! Oh and my new years' resolutions do include diet...and quitting my nasty habbit of smoking!!

Have a great day and wish you all the best for 2008!! :)

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos,Diane:) Enjoy the rest of the holidays!

Xo~

Monique said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, beautiful photos! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures Diane! You have a beautiful family!!!!!

I'm so glad you had a good Christmas! (((hugs))) Off to read below about the Target stuff! I want to go shopping with you! LOL

absolutartist1 said...

Hee-hee... the short checks are what's worrying me atm!

Sounds like you made out like a bandit for Christmas! I hadn't heard about those digital ornaments... Do you know where they got it?

Have a great day!

Barb said...

Love the Christmas pics Diane!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

great photos - aren't you glad you got so many!!