My Layouts

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Am I breaking all the sites I visit????

I don't understand what is going on in digi land lately. It seems that several of my usual hangouts are having issues. Am I breaking these sites? It sure seems that way. Like I mentioned earlier, OAKS is being rebuilt. It will be stronger, faster than before. We have the technology. bwahahah. Seriously, I'm missing my usual posting spot and the usual suspects there. Now today I'm having issues with SBB. They've been having holiday chats all week and I'm trying to get to each one I can. I missed last nights because I wanted to watch the season finalle of The Biggest Loser. So I figured that I'd have a chance to chat today while working. But NOOOOO for some reason every time I tried to log on to SBB I'd get the No Server found 404 message. Grrrrr. So I missed the last chat and chance to tell Raechel & Amy and the girls happy Holidays~! I'm afraid to try to log into DST. But I'll tell you right now, if it's down, don't blame me. But I wanted to show you one of the great things I got with a gift certificate that I won at one of the chats. It was a $5.00 to Amy Cheeseman's store. I'm gonna use it for the rest of my vacation photos (or at least a few more of the beach photos). I also have 2 GC to Melissa Baxter's store for fonts. Yeah!!!!! Well off to check out some of the other sites. Hope I don't break them too.

No comments: