My Layouts

Monday, March 10, 2008

Vacations over

Did you hear that scream? It was me. I don't understand family dynamics very well, especially when it's not my family. But I think my sister in law said it best, "relatives, like fish, stink after a few days". Let's just say that my "vacation" is ending sooner than expected. And my blood pressure is up so scrapping just isn't in the cards.

Blogger is acting up too. I think I was able to leave comments on everyone's blog yesterday. I know I stopped by all the usual suspects, but was having major issues with the comments and gave up. So I do know what is going on in your lives, just couldn't leave a cute little note about it. I really need to get my other blog set up. It's up, just not pretty.

So here are a few more of the pages I finished this past weekend.
My nephew, yesterday was his birthday. He's a teenager now and it shows. I get more answers out of a brick wall. But he's basically a good kid, so he gets the pass. The papers are by Kiki Halbert - Wasted Walls and Varsity Blues. Awesome papers if you have boys to scrap.
This is also by Kiki, her Breath of Spring available at Scrapbook Elements.


My Dad's been on my mind a lot lately. There was 10 days between his 63rd birthday and his passing. I miss him very much.

The girls just did spring photos so I had lots of fun with them. Flergs grab bag items. Love the butterflies.

And my favorite for last. This is from a new collection by Heather Manning, Quite Day and is just fab. Did you get the idea that I finally figured out blending? Well, at least I'm working on it.
I'm sure that there is a lot that I'm supposed to be telling you about from the scrapping world. But for the life of me, can't think of right now. Thanks for listening to another rant. Next time it'll be an enabling post, I promise!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Leaving ya luvvies......just you adn me kid...itchy & bitchy...LOL

Love you...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by 2 times....it's ok about being bitchy....I was born that way, it is just nice to have my blogging friends to keep the smile on my face....HUGS to you girlfriend!!! :)

Unknown said...

Big big hugs Diane. You go ahead and be bitchy as you wanna be, woman! It's your bloggie, and you can bitch if you wanna!
Love love.

Azrood said...

Great layouts as always! I had to read down a few posts to catch up and you got a ton of snow!!! Our "blizzard" only left us with about 5-6" although they had been calling for around 10"

AfriDigiDiva said...

So true about relatives and fish! Sorry your vacation is over, but I totally understand. Stop stressing and geting that BP down!

Petra said...

fabulous pages and love the sentiment on the page about your dad! Big hugs hun!

Have a great day!

absolutartist1 said...

Great LOs, hon! Lovin' the tub - great blending!

This is gonna be quick 'cause the boss'll be back from lunch in a few, but hope you're having a good day... And, BREATHE!!! [hugs]