My Layouts

Thursday, March 13, 2008

He's baaaack & some enabling

Let's do the enabling first. That's so much more fun than reading about my life. Kiki Halbert just released a new kit over at PDW called Fierce. If you've got a rebel or a rocker girl, this is the kit for you.
Check out all the tribal elements. And the papers are awesome!!!!
Combine the papers from Fierce with her Wasted Walls paper pack and you've got everything you need for those masculine pages or if you need papers rich with textures and dark backgrounds these are for you. Look at how I used them.
Elements from Jofia Designs, Natali Designs & Birgit Kerr.
This photo is one Shannon took while at Panama City. The journaling is from a Bob Dylan song. The glitter is by Flergs.

Cherie Shields has some great new items over at Gotta Pixel. I'm getting ready to pick them up today, so hopefully I'll have something to show you a little later on. I just love Cherie's frames.

And the pages I've seen her other CT members do with her new Beautiful Soul are gorgeous!!! Love the greens, and so right for the upcoming spring season.


Ok, something really weird is going on at work. I can now read blogs at work, but I can't leave any comments. So if you're a regular here and a regular at the DST blog train, then I want to assure you that I've been stopping by, I just haven't necessarily gotten back on the computer after work to leave a comment. I know the comments are the important part. Now that Shannon's back, he's a bit more demanding of my time and really doesn't "get it". I'm hoping that now I have some pictures from him to scrap, he'll leave me alone some, but I'm not holding my breath. He should be back to work in about a month, which will help. Don't get me wrong, I love him, but he's a total pita sometimes.


Well, gotta jump in the shower and head into work. I had a customer go off on my yesterday cuz the old lady wasn't doing her job right, so it could be a battle royale today. If not, I'm reading The Other Boylen Girl, which is pretty good. Doubt I'll rush out to see the movie though. Anyway, have an awesome day. It's one day closer to the weekend and the kids coming down. yeah!!!!!












9 comments:

Amanda said...

Yep, one day closer to the weekend. Why isnt' there school on weekends?

Angela said...

Dang - thanks for enabling! FAB stuff! Hope you get some more time to scrap soon!

Anonymous said...

Great LOs! I read the other Boelyn Girl too and loved it - I do want to see the movie... but well one day! LOL

Azrood said...

Oooooh, Kiki's kit looks fabulous! I need to head over there and take a closer look. Glad to hear you can at least browse blogs at work even if you can't comment! :)

Kristine said...

va jugs through just to make ya smile!!!

Missed you yesterday but I know hwat's goin' on so I perv up your inbox.....Mwah!

Love you.

Barb said...

Gorgeous layouts, Diane! That's some yummy stuff there :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, what beautiful work!!! I had noticed that you were stopping by later...not a problem!! Just make sure you do!!!! ~cracking that whip~....have a great day sweetie, see you tomorrow!! {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

I love those colors in Kiki's new stuff! And everything else looks great too!

Have fun at work today! And I'm still not telling you. ROFL

absolutartist1 said...

Hey, hon! If you haven't managed to read it elsewhere yet, Pato's dad passed... Hope Shannon backs off a little 'cause I wanna' see some more LOs!! Fierce looks awesome. I managed to get a RAK of a similar kit from Miki Ferkul due to posting in Kiki's RAK thread at DST! LOL

Anywho - hope today went better than expected! [hugs]