My Layouts

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Enjoy your weekend!

I've been the bad blogger this week. And today won't be any better, but just wanted to drop a short note. It's hard to believe that only a week ago we were getting 20 inches of snow. It's mostly all gone now, having been replaced by mud. My crocus' are blooming and looks like my daffs are only a few weeks away. Yeah Spring is almost here!

Mom and the kids are coming into town and were going to spend the night at this water park hotel near the house. A big suite with seperate rooms for everyone. (there a BIG snoring issue within the family, lol.) So I spent a lot of yesterday cleaning. Nothing like having your sister in law come to town to get the little things clean. Mom's staying til Tuesday morning. She had originally planned to go back on Monday, but I was a little concerned of her driving back by herself on that day. I'm glad she's saying another night.

So I gotta say I love the designers that I CT for. Hopefully you've gotten the CT appreciation week collab. I must say it was really nice that Cherie Shields lives in Australia and Tracy, her head CT lives in New Zealand. I had the links on the 15th, just in their time zone. All downloaded and some of it sorted. Heather got some bad news yesterday, Pato's father passed away. It's a hard time for her and my thoughts go out to her and the whole family. I don't think she's gotten the CT stuff out, but I know she's got tons of stuff on her mind.

Since I spent Thursday night cleaning and watching Survivor and LOST and yesterday cleaning, I've got nothing new to show you. I'm sure however that there will be tons of new stuff in the weeks to come. Enjoy your weekend!!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Just poppin' in to tell ya that I missed you but I wanted to wish you a wonderful weekend with your family!

Talk to ya next week!
Mwah!

Robin L said...

Have fun this weekend with your company nd I cant wait to see pictures from the water park.

absolutartist1 said...

Don't miss that they are having special drawings and a LO contest for the CT using the kit at DST as well! Hopefully you'll have a bit of scrapping time in btwn other things! LOL

Have a GREAT time with the kiddos, and get tons of scrapping material! [hugs]

Barb said...

Have fun at the water park resort! We've got two of those here and we need to try it out one of these days.

Azrood said...

That sounds like soooo much fun! Is that a Great Wolf Lodge you're talking about? I really want to go there.