My Layouts

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So sick of the snow

Every 3 days or so, more snow and rain. I am so tired of it and need to see spring so badly. And to pour salt into the wounds, I hear over the phone "it's 85 and sunny here on the gulf". If his father doesn't strangle him on this trip, I will when he gets back, I swear. I'm a bad GF, I told him to go swim in the Atlantic. Did you see the pictures of all the migrating sharks? lol. No actually I told him to stay out of there. But it sounded good.

Nothing good to share today. No new releases, sales or layouts. My heart is heavy with the goings on throughout the digi world. So much hate out there for no good reason. I truly don't understand it. And remember when you point a finger at someone, there are 3 more pointing back at you. Life is too short for this.

Have a good day.

7 comments:

Kristine said...

You and I are too much alike. All that venom and hate really digs into you and affects your everyday life. It's very hard to get motivated when you know someone will just rip to shreds a piece that you think is divine.....is very dis-heartening.....

Missed you....Love you too..
Mwah!

Azrood said...

At first I thought it was just a phase that would pass, as this is not the same community I became a part of one year ago, but I'm beginning to think that this is just how it is now. I try really hard not to get sucked into it, but after a while it starts to get to you. That's one of the reasons I had to take a break for a bit, to recharge and get refocused on all the positive things.

Unknown said...

I too woke up to snow this morning, kind of unusual here as we don't usually get this much. It's pretty but oh soooo cold! Have a nice day.

Barb said...

I hear ya on the snow, and it hasn't stopped down here. It keeps going and going.....

Darlene Haughin said...

I hear you about all the venom... really is a kill-joy. I have to tell myself, "This, too, shall pass..." Hope you have a great day, Diane!

Unknown said...

try not to let all the crap get to you. i try to stay out of it, and stick with the nice peoples!! i refuse to let something that is supposed to be fun, become a drama, tho believe me, i know its hard when there really is so much crap going on.

Oh winter, that sucks. its summer here at the moment. not that you'd know it! its freezing and i dont think ive gone swimming or even worn shorts once this year! i feel completely ripped off! haha

Kim B said...

Awww- girl, I get you!
But there are the GOOD that make up for the BAD in a big way-;

Want a bit of Sunshine-LOL, it's a stunning summers day- not too hot and no chill- AWESOME!
Snow-???, um no thanks LOL- maybe for a few weeks holiday- but you can keep it- hahahaha

Toooot tooooot-
HUGS