My Layouts

Thursday, February 28, 2008

New release, Happy Birthday sale & a shopping spree

First off, I want to show you Kiki Halbert's newest papers. They're available over at PDW. I think that these are soon to become my faves by her for scrapping those photos of Josh that I have just recently gotten. I love her papers and their depth. I just got my hands on it, so keep an eye out for new Josh related layouts soon. And stop off at PDW and pick up this paper pack. You won't be sorry.


Speaking of shopping, I went on the spree to end all sprees yesterday. Happy Birthday to Megan, Flergs as she's more commonly known. For her birthday, she gave us a sale and a whole bunch of new stuff. I got this with the borders, Nana's garden, Grunged and the funky collection. I also picked up an older Jofia kit and 3 kits from Lindsay Jane Designs over at SBB. SBB is also offering a collab kit with any $10 purchase. Melissa Bennett sells there, so go and check it out. I have so much that I need to just take a scraping break and scrap, scrap, scrap. So if I disapear for awhile, it's to recharge my energy from all the negativity that is going around the digi scrapping world and to get some of my fabulous new goodies a work out.
Enjoy the rest of the week and have an awesome weekend.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi darlin!

I just blogged cuz I'm mad as a hornet....I am at a very low place today so I'm going to get back on this scrap for hire project and take my aggressions out on PScs2...

Have a great day and enjoy your hibernation...touch base with me tho or I will worry....

Love you,
xoxo
Kris

Anonymous said...

AHHH keeping my eyes closed so I don't see the enabling! I love both those things you showed here. But yikes I gots to keep a rein on it.
Hope you're doing well, take care woman!
Big Hugs

absolutartist1 said...

Hey, hon!

Hope all those new goodies ahve sparked some creativity juice for ya'! Sounds like you got some good deals. Those appers of Kiki's ARE yummy!

I updated my header today - le tme know what ya' think! :) [hugs]

Flergs said...

wowee your paypal will be sore! LOL. I can't wait to see all the awesome layouts you are going to do with it all! I hope the negativity isn't aimed at you :( Chin up and think positive!