My Layouts

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Black Friday information and email sign up

I know it seems like it was a long time ago, but remember Black Friday? It's the day after Thanksgiving. You know, the day that bargain shoppers yearn for, retailers base their entire holiday season on. Did you go out shopping on that day? I know I did. And I went prepared too. I found a great little site that helped me decide where to start, what to look for and where to stay away from. Maybe you've heard of it, blackfriday Ads. They post what companies will have in their Black Friday circulars. And they have all the major stores too; Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Sears, Kohls, ToysRUs. They also have the ads for Cyber Monday for the online shoppers. Now they also offer an email service. You sign up and forget about it until November. Once they find out what companies are going to offer, then they send you emails telling you about them. It's a win-win situation. I signed up because I'll forget until I see someone post about it on one of the forums. This way I can be in the know from the get go.

No comments: