My Layouts

Friday, November 16, 2007

An All Ohio State Football Rant

(Disclaimer: This is an all OSU Football rant. If you would prefer not to read it, just scroll down to comments and leave a GO BUCKS!!!!!!!)



GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Beat Blue!



The Best Damn Band In the Land doing Script Ohio.


Photos from last years victory over Michigan. The celebration!!!!




Proof that Jesus is an Ohio State Fan. On the way to Chicago, some of the Sphinx men stopped at Notre Dame. There were only three of them, but they still wanted to show their support for Ohio. Luckily, they had a volunteer!



Jokes:


On a tour of Florida, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the coast for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the beach in the Popemobile when there was a frantic commotion just off shore. A helpless man, wearing a Michigan jersey, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25-foot shark. As the Pope watched, horrified, a speedboat came racing up with three men wearing Ohio State jerseys aboard. One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side. The other two reached out and pulled the bleeding, semi-conscious Wolverine fan from the water. Then using (autographed by Woody himself) baseball bats, the three heroes, in OSU Red, beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat. Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to the beach. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions," he told them. "I heard that there was some bitter hatred between Buckeye and Michigan fans, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not the truth." As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies, "Who was that?" "It was the Pope," one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom." "Well," the harpooner said, "He may have access to God's wisdom, but he doesn't know shit about shark fishing.... how's the bait holding up?"
May there be joy in Buckeye land again. GO BUCKS!!!
Until next time - scrap happy!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Blog cracked me up today...who knew Jesus was a Bucks fan?>!!!! ROFL!!!

Have a great weekend Diane!!!

::dork dancing all over your blog shoutin' GO BUCKS!!!::

Carolyn Albro said...

I LOVE the funny!! That was great (and I didn't even see it coming LOL)

Neverland Scraps said...

Ack!! no "go Bucks" on my blog!! Too funny, I enjoyed your post at my blog!! It will be an interesting game. Since DH is deployed, maybe I'll have to check your blog on Monday to see who won---oh wait, I'll be in Michigan so I'll be able to see my in-laws kick, scream, yell, rant and rave about the game! :D

That's one thing that I don't miss with DH deployed---the excitement about the football games!

Enjoy your day watching the game!

absolutartist1 said...

Hey! LOL (Honestly I really have NO feelings about any ball games at this point, but just for you...) Go Bucks!!

Anonymous said...

Well, enjoy your football! I'm just gonna sit here and watch reruns of SVU and the X-Files while crocheting and designing and watching my kids. Yes, that's really what I'm doing today. Whoo hoo!
GO BUCKS!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO....you are too funny...the internet was down at work ALL day! so this is my first chance to stop by.....Love that joke kiddo.....have a great weekend in your {{Cold}} weather....it's 80 degrees here now... :)

Blythe said...

Too funny! I am so not a football fan.. or a sports fan of any kind really lol.