My Layouts

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yea! It's the first day of spring

This will be a short one today. Still feeling like yuck, but am going into work anyway. The old man is on my last nerve and I'd probablly kill him if I stayed home. Happy first day of spring! Now I need the grass to grow so he'll go back to work.

I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that I can and do read the blogs at work, I just can't leave comments on Blogger or if there is any extra anti robot measures (for lack of a word). I have been trying to get back to leave comments after I get home from work, but sometimes I miss it.

None of the photos that I took with the throwaway underwater cameras turned out. Don't know why. Fortunately my brother took his Nikon and braved the splashing to get some photos. My SIL turned to the dark side somewhat for a minute and did a photobook at Shutterfly. She enjoys her paper time too much to join us completely.

Ok, I'm gonna drag myself into work. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

Kristine said...

Morning! Almost feeling normal again...Julie is going back to school again and the snow is melting fast...gonna be a good day today....:)

Amanda said...

Hope youre feeling better soon. I have 2 words for you - Cold Reduce. They have Flu Reduce too. I've seen them at CVS and Walmart. I swear by them. We had a $35 per plate dinner to attend last spring and I got dog sick 3 days before. I took the Flu Reduce and even though I was a couple days into the illness I was human enough to attend the dinner and graciously chat up cadets and their parents. I just didn't attend the after dinner festivities with DH, the other cadre members, and their spouses.

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon ! enjoy the first day of spring !

Petra said...

aaaw you poor thing....take it easy at work and hope you'll feel beter soon! Hugs

Barb said...

I think I caught your cold. Bad timing too, since I have to sing all weekend. Ugh. Try to have a good day, Diane!

Rina said...

Awwww... get better soon - it's hard to enjoy the first day of spring when you're feeling under the weather :).

DawnMarch said...

oh that sucks that the photos didn't come out! What a bummer. Feel better Diane!!! I'm sending healthy vibes your way.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad there were some pics! If I can ever get my money worked out I want to take the kids to the Botanical Center today to take some pictures. Wouldn't those be pretty?

What a day. Have a great day!

absolutartist1 said...

Spring?!? Not where I'm sitting! LOL Everyone in digiland seems ill... maybe I should start spraying down the pcs with Lysol just to be sure I don't catch anything!

Hope your day goes well. [hugs]

AfriDigiDiva said...

Aww Sweetie, hope you're better soon. I"m on my way to my doc this afternoon because I can't shake whatever it is that has me messed up.